How to Participate
Cement your place in Little League® history by becoming part of our 75th Anniversary Little League® Big Legacy photo mosaic. Just upload* a photo and/or memory from your experience with Little League® and come back on June 6, 2014 to see the finished mosaic.
Submitting A Photo Memory
There are two options for uploading your photo; 1) Facebook or 2) from your computer/device. You will also have the ability to add a memory with your photo, but it is not required. However, if you choose to not submit a photo, you will still have the ability to submit a memory by selecting the “Skip Photo Upload” button. You will then have the option of selecting a pre-designed thumbnail to accompany your memory.
Note: Make sure your photo is smaller than 4MB.
Before you can submit your photo/memory, you’ll be required to complete a brief form that accompanies the submission process. Your Name, City, State, Email and Date of Birth are all required. You have the option of providing your League Name, League State and Year of Photo as well. Lastly, you’ll be required to accept the Submission Agreement before you can proceed further.
How to Share Non-Digital Photos
If your Little League photos are only in printed form, there are many ways to digitize them and upload them to be part of the photo mosaic.
- If you have a smart phone, simply take a photo of your picture and upload the photo with your mobile device.
- If you have a scanner at home, scan the image and save it to a place on your computer that you can easily find, such as your desktop, and follow the instructions for submitting a photo via your computer.
- Another option can be to take your photo to a store that sells photo prints. Most of these stores, such as WalMart, have scanners that you can use to digitize your photo.
Submitting a photo via Facebook
To upload a photo from Facebook, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- Select a photo from your photos section of your profile
Submitting a photo via Computer/Device
To upload a photo from your computer/device, follow these steps:
- Select the Upload From Computer/Device
- You will be prompted to select a photo from your computer/device that you would like to upload
- Choose your photo from your hard drive
Review and Crop
After your photo has been successfully uploaded, you’ll have the ability to review and crop it. This will allow you to make sure the photo is laid out to your liking. You will also have the ability to use a different photo if you chose to do so.
Submitting a Memory
You have the option of skipping the photo upload process all together to just upload a memory. Located under the Finalize button, you have a maximum of 160 characters available to write your memory. If you choose to skip the photo upload process, you will be able to select a generic thumbnail to accompany your memory. Note: This is an optional step. You do not need to include a memory if you do not wish to submit one.
After you upload and review your photo, you can then enter your Little League memory. This is optional and not required. If you wish to submit a memory, you are limited to 160 characters. Once you have finalized your submission, the last thing you’ll have to do is click the SAVE AND SUBMIT button.
Please allow 3-5 days for photo review. You will be notified via email if your photo has been accepted into the photo mosaic and information on how you can find your photo. Feel free to upload as many photos/memories as you would like, and check back on June 6, 2014 to see the finished mosaic revealed!